Amie Reusable Pads - 12" Heavy
*Not available to USA customers*
You will love our heavy absorbency reusable pads, available in two sizes and handmade with love in Canada. These pads have excellent absorbency and will serve you well on your heavier cycle days. This shape offers exceptional wing-coverage and a symmetrical flare. We mark absorbency in the corner of the Amie tag on the back of each pad.
- Topper: Cotton Lycra®
- Core: 2 layers of Super Heavy Bamboo Organic Cotton Fleece
- Backer: Water-resistant 100% Polyester Soft Shell
- Snaps: High Quality KAMsnaps® brand Polyresin
- Length: 12"
- Snapped Width: 2.5"
- we package your items with care using sustainable packaging
- Amie donates 10% of all our profits to International Justice Mission to aid in the fight to end slavery worldwide
🌱 WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
We highly recommend you wash and dry all pads and liners before first use.
- Store unrinsed pads in an open wet bag or pail until ready to wash.
- When ready to wash, soak pads overnight in COLD water with a bit of dissolved OxiClean™ and detergent.
- Rinse pads and treat any remaining stains. Repeat soak, if necessary.
- Wash and dry pads with regular laundry, WITHOUT fabric softener.