Amie Reusable Pads - 10" Moderate
*Not available to USA customers*
Just getting started with reusables or wanting to build your stash? This is a terrific starting place, as this is our most popular absorbency.
Not too light and not too heavy, our moderate absorbency reusable pads are the perfect standard, daytime pad. If you are new to reusable pads and prefer to choose some à la carte instead of buying a kit, you will probably want to start here. Amie moderate absorbency pads are available in two sizes and handmade with love right here in Canada. This shape offers exceptional wing-coverage and a symmetrical flare. We mark absorbency in the corner of the Amie tag on the back of each pad.
- Topper: Cotton Lycra®
- Core: 1 layer of Super Heavy Bamboo Organic Cotton Fleece
- Backer: Water-resistant 100% Polyester Soft Shell
- Snaps: High Quality KAMsnaps® brand Polyresin
- Length: 10"
- Snapped Width: 2.5"
- we package your items with care using sustainable packaging
- Amie donates 10% of all our profits to International Justice Mission to aid in the fight to end slavery worldwide
🌱 WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
We highly recommend you wash and dry all pads and liners before first use.
- Store unrinsed pads in an open wet bag or pail until ready to wash.
- When ready to wash, soak pads overnight in COLD water with a bit of dissolved OxiClean™ and detergent.
- Rinse pads and treat any remaining stains. Repeat soak, if necessary.
- Wash and dry pads with regular laundry, WITHOUT fabric softener.