Bumby Wool Double Layer Abrazo ~ Diaper Cover
Double Layer Abrazo Wool Diaper Cover
Revolutionary Hook & Loop Closure Cover
There is nothing else like it out there, and we are excited!
Designed right here in-house, with care and attention to every detail. You got Pains? we got Gain!
Full Night-Time Solution which is also trim enough to use during the day, plus ADJUSTABLE so it changes with your diapering routine as well as the growth and changes in your baby.
I have some must have’s and must have not’s
- Adjustable rise to last a long time to justify the price (fold over front to reduce rise)
- 2 size system
- Medium fits about Newborn to Medium
- Large fits about medium to XL
- Sizing chart to be added soon!
- Washing tabs (which are sewn in and right there for easy access)
- Comfortable seams (turned seams so no serging at legs)
- Ability to adjust (cross over tabs to change waist sizing
- Be unique, there is nothing on the market like it. We designed it right here after years of working wool and my knowledge of cloth diapering my own kids.
- Easily repaired – all the Hook & Loop goes on last, so if there are any issues it can be replaced without putting holes and mucking about.
- Stuffable inner layer to add more protection
- Open design for better washing and drying time
- Cool thought-out name, Abrazo means embrace in Spanish. My husband is from Costa Rica and I really wanted to embrace the heritage and language of my family into the name. Its also easy to say and easy to spell.
- No elastics to replace (we use a wool cuff with hidden seams)
- No falling down wings (the cuffs go all the way to the top of the front)
- No Snaps ( I almost failed at this one, but found a way. No snaps to fall out)
- No cheap Velcro that sticks full of junk and wrecks wool (our hook & loop is Canadian sourced and doesn’t stick to the wool and the washing tabs reduce junk getting in)
- No Short Cuts – I personally CD’ed my kids in 2007 through 2011. I know all the problems and thought about this for years.